Fire Systems Design - NSW Interim Register
This register contains a list of non-accredited New South Wales Fire Systems Design practitioners who meet minimum thresholds regarding experience, insurance, professional conduct and a commitment to becoming an accredited practitioner.
To view the categories and jurisdictions that a practitioner holds, please click on the arrow next to their name.
Companies and individual practitioners listed on the Register have demonstrated/declared to FPA Australia that:
- The individual listed is employed by an FPA Australia Corporate member and has a minimum of three years' experience in preparing plans and specifications for the installation or modification of fire safety systems;
- The individual listed is covered by Public and Product Liability Insurance ($10m minimum) and Professional Indemnity Insurance ($2m minimum);
- They have read and agreed to abide by the FPA Australia Code of Practice for companies, and Code of Professional Conduct for individuals;
- They have committed to undertake all design of fire safety systems in accordance with the relevant regulations, Codes and Australian Standards;
- They hold or have access to current and historical Standards and Codes for the design of fire safety systems; and
- They are committed to applying for accreditation in the FPAS Fire Systems Design class of accreditation within 90 days of applying to be listed on this register.
Note that inclusion on the below Register is not evidence of an individual's competency or equivalent to accreditation. The Register is intended purely as an information tool to provide relevant persons with a central listing of individuals who have demonstrated they meet the above requirements. Relevant persons should take any steps they consider necessary to ensure they are satisfied that any individuals selected from the below Register are competent. FPA Australia does not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information provided, nor do they accept either directly or indirectly any liabilities, losses and damages arising from the use and application of this information. The Interim Register will be available until the NSW Government recognises FPAS or may be withdrawn earlier at FPA Australia sole discretion.